“When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched
forth no hands against Me: but this is your hour, and the power of darkness”,
(Luke 22:53).
Naturally speaking, mid-night is the hour that separates
yesterday from today. Spiritual midnight is the hour of the power of darkness.
Spiritual mid-night is the period that Satan begins to manipulate people’s
destiny, Spiritual mid-night can be anytime of the day, month or year. It is
the hour of darkness that the devil unleashes his wickedness on people’s lives
and destinies. It is the hour the devil begins to manipulate peoples’
destinies.
As a Christian, the Bible says that your latter end should
greatly increase; meaning God has created a way to overcome darkness.
Whatsoever pain that they have inflicted on you to make you sorrowful and to
bring down your joy, to trouble your peace and trouble you at midnight by the
authority in the name of Jesus, as God’s servant, I destroy that power by fire! I speak prophetically to you that every darkness confronting
your life, destiny, marriage or family, must disappear by fire and the light of
God become your portion, in Jesus mighty name.
One of the greatest weapons
you can use to overcome the mid-night experience is prayer. You must learn to
pray for yourself. The Bible says, “the effectual fervent prayer of the
righteous availeth much”. The problem with most Christians is that they
want blessing but they don’t want to labour for it. They want to overcome the
darkness but they don’t want to pray. It does not work that way. The midnight
experience is something everybody must pass through and to overcome you must
pray. As a Christian, you must come out victorious.
Prayer: O
Lord every spirit of prayerless I destroy you in the name of Jesus. I declare
by the power in the blood of Jesus let evil power bow down, I overcome you and
I come out victorious in every aspect of my Life, in Jesus name Amen
Further Reading: James 5:16
Words of Wisdom:
Every dark season has a decreed time to give birth to light in your life.
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:https://debbonilla.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/the-light-shines-in-the-darkness.jpg

Comments
Post a Comment