“Because he hath set his love
upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath
known my name. He shall call upon me,
and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and
honour him. With long life will I
satisfy him, and shew him my salvation”, Psalm 91:14-16.
God is the only Giver of long life while Satan
tries to cut life short. It is the will
of God for you to live long. The Bible
says, “With long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation”, Psalm
91:16. Long life without
satisfaction is worthless. The word, “satisfaction,” simply means “to be
fulfilled”, it also means setting goals and achieving them. In other words, satisfaction means having
one’s foot prints in the sand of life, so that after he/she departs from this
world, he/she will be remarkably remembered by people for something. God has given you everything
needed to live a fulfilled life because His blessings in your life are
complete.
You must understand that God did
not just give you long life. He said, “With
long life will I satisfy him …” (Psalm 91:16a). In other words, you should not only live long
but your longevity should have satisfaction.
God wants you to have long life but with achievements. There are people who have lived for 120 years
but have nothing to show for it. The
only achievement they have is their biography that they lived long; they have
no concrete achievement on ground that they can be remembered for. I forbid that for you, because you came in
contact with this message, I speak prophetically to you that you will not leave
this earth until you fulfill God’s purpose for your life in Jesus name. When it is time for you to leave, you will leave
a mark in this world that generations yet unborn will remember and celebrate
you.
Prayer/Confession: I shall be fulfilled in all areas of
my life this year because God has given me satisfaction.
Further
Reading: Psalm 91
Words of Wisdom: Long life without satisfaction is worthless.
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:http://www.chrysos.org.uk/images/blog/fulfillment-at-work.jpg

Comments
Post a Comment