#EaglesDevotional - CAN YOU SEE YOUR INHERITANCE?



“ ... Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts...” (1Sa 17:45 DRB)

David was not concerned about the sling and the stones in his shepherd's bag but he was concerned about God's promise: “the Lord of Canaan” he knew that because of the promise, God had already given him goliath. Likewise, there may be goliaths threatening your job, business, education, marriage etc. Take a cue from David; “the God that you serve is greater than the goliath before you. In other words, if God is on your side, every contrary power; sickness, trouble etc must bow. But you must take a bold step to move in the power of the Holy Ghost. The church (the body of Christ) cannot be relegated to the background. The world hears the voice of God through the church. Remember, the father will always receive His prodigal sons heartily. So don't hesitate to return to him if you are away. You can come back now. Just pray the prayer below.


FURTHER READING: Prov. 28: 1, Rom. 8: 31.
PRAYER/CONFESSION: Father, I dedicate my life to you. Have mercy upon me and redeem my soul from destruction now in the mighty name of Jesus; Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I thank you for the salvation of my soul, for the privilege of having a relationship with you and for flooding my heart with your light.
WORDS OF WISDOM: Intimidate your goliath with the promise of God.
  


Eagles Devotional is a daily revelatory and inspirational Publication by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder and presiding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria.

African Broadcasting Network
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)

Photo: WLBC MEDIA

Comments