#EaglesDevotional - LIFE BECOMES BORING WITHOUT SATISFACTION

“Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit” (Ecclesiastes 2:17).

For a human being to say that he hates life as can be gleaned from the verse of scripture, implies that the only thing life has offered him is sorrow. It shows that life has brought nothing good. A life without satisfaction is a life that is unfulfilling and boring. It is better not to live than to live with sorrow.  May God remove any thing that will bring sorrow to you or around your life in Jesus name and may your life be long and full of many good memories.

The main purpose of everyone on earth is that as one advances in age, there must be something tangible in your life to celebrate. Satan does not want you to jubilate. That is the reason he attacks your achievements to make life boring. Most times, Satan uses human beings to attack your achievements just the same way God uses men to bless you.  The moment you become a child of God, Satan knows that he does not have the right to cut your life short so he will attack those things that are supposed to give you satisfaction.  Satan is a cheat he will do everything possible to rob you of your achievements; the things that make you joyful. 

You must fight to protect the blessings of God upon your life, you must not fold your hands and watch him destroy your joy.  See what Paul said when he was confronted with a similar situation: “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith” (2 Timothy 4:7).  This fight is a spiritual one not physical. Apostle Paul fought and won.  That is the reason he is still being remembered, after almost two thousand years of his transition to glory. 

FURTHER READING: Ephesians 6:12
PRAYER/CONFESSION: Oh LORD, give me long life with satisfaction in every area of my life, in Jesus name! As I advance in life, I will look back and remember great things. As I go forward, I will meet greater things in Jesus name.
Every satanic attack on my achievement,
I scatter you in the name of Jesus.
WORDS OF WISDOM: A life without satisfaction is a life that is unfulfilling.


Eagles Devotional is a daily revelatory and inspirational Publication by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder and presiding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria.
African Broadcasting Network
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: WLBC MEDIA

Comments