#EaglesDevotional - FULFILLMENT AND SATISFACTION COMES FROM GOD

“…I will deliver him, and honour him.  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation” (Psalm 91:15-16)

Majority of persons desire to live long on earth, the issue is not about having a prolonged life but whether life is meaningful and fulfilling. It's one thing to be alive long on earth and it’s another thing to have satisfaction while on earth. Long life without satisfaction is worthless. The word, “satisfaction” simply means “to be fulfilled.” It also means setting goals and achieving them.  

In furtherance to the above definition, satisfaction implies having one’s foot prints in the sands of life, so that after one’s departure he/she will be remarkably remembered by people for something.  There are persons who lived for 120 years but have nothing to show for it, the only achievement in their biography is that they lived long. They have no concrete achievement on ground that they can be remembered for. You may be wondering in your mind and searching for the missing factor to make your life fulfilled. You may say to yourself, I am already too old to fulfil destiny or achieve my goals, brethren do not be discouraged the promises of God as contained in our main verse is still subsisting, all you need do is trust and believe in God.

God is the only giver of prolonged life while Satan tries to cut life short.  It is the will of God for you to live long.  The Bible says, “With long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation” (Psalm 91:16).  God has given you every thing needed to live a fulfilled life because HIS blessings in your life are complete.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 16:11; Proverbs 22:4; Isaiah 65:20-22
PRAYER/CONFESSION: Father in the name of Jesus, I speak prophetically to my life, I will not leave this earth until I fulfil God’s purpose for my life.  
When it is time for me to leave, I will leave a mark in this world that generations yet unborn will remember and celebrate me.
WORDS OF WISDOM: God’s blessings are complete.

Eagles Devotional is a daily revelatory and inspirational Publication by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder and presiding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria.
African Broadcasting Network
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: WLBC MEDIA

Comments