#EaglesDevotional - SWEETEN YOUR UNDERSTANDING



“… but if the salt has lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted …” 
(Matt 5:13)


Salt also gives taste.  The Bible says, “Can that which is unsavoury be eaten without salt?” (Job 6:6a).  There are many good believers whose lives have no taste.  I am going to bless you today and your life is going to have taste, if you are following God and His servant with your heart. Are you intelligent but cannot pass an exam? Do you want to attend University but lack the finances? Do you have a good degree but no job? It means your life has no taste.  Your life has no taste when you are always either over qualified or under qualified for positions. Your life lacks salt when something happens that causes you to be by passed anytime you should have been promoted.  God will add salt to your life today!  Your understanding will add salt to your life today! You do not serve a dead god. You serve a living God. He is the same yesterday, He is the same today, He is the same forever!

“… but if the salt has lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted …” (Matt 5:13).  Your life will not loose its taste. Your life will not be good for nothing, in the name of Jesus Christ.

PRAYERS

- Lord, I exercise dominion. In the name of Jesus, I defeat my Goliath today and box him into a corner.
- My stone, locate the forehead of Goliath and bring him down, in the name that is above every other name.
Lord, expose every deceiver that is hiding around me, in the name of Jesus.
Lord, if they mention my name in any coven, let them catch fire. Let Your invisible hand begin to flog them, in Jesus mighty name.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus, touch my understating that I may understand.
- Lord, you have the key to the door of my understanding. In the name of Jesus, open my understanding now.
- Lord, shoot at my enemies with Your arrow, in Jesus name.
- Father, let Your arrow wound them. Give them a wound that will never heal, in Jesus mighty name.
- Let all those that see my enemies shake their heads and flee from them, in Jesus  mighty name.
- Out of my bitter experience, give me glory LORD, in Jesus mighty name.

SAYINGS
- Understanding takes knowledge to another level.
- Understanding separates you from the crowd.
- Understanding drives away your fear.
- Understanding gives definition to your action.
- Anyone who divides God’s house divides his own temple (Judges 9:56-57).
- Understanding stands you above your peers (I Chro. 12:32).
God honours the days of those who honour their parents (Eph. 6:2)

MORE PRAYERS
LORD, Let the gift you have given me defend your house, in Jesus mighty name (Judges 10:1)
LORD, Give me the understanding and wisdom to use the gift you have given me profitably, in Jesus mighty name! Amen (I Chro. 12:32) 

Eagles Devotional is a daily revelatory and inspirational Publication by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder and presiding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria.
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: WLBC 

Comments