#EaglesDevotional - I AM CONFIDENT OF THIS VERY THING 2


                         

“Ought ye not to know that the LORD God of Israel gave the kingdom over Israel to David forever, even to him and to his sons by a covenant of salt?” (II Chro. 13:5)

Every battle is first won in the heart by unwavering confidence in your strength. Where does your strength come from? God, sword or army? Confidence is a product of knowledge.

 Proverbs 3:20, By His knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew” 1 Sam.2:1, Hannah said“… my mouth is enlarged over my enemies …” When you know what your enemies do not know, you speak, laugh louder and move more confidently than your enemy. Job 19:25. Although Job had his business, children, health and the respect of his wife shattered, yet he said: “… for I know that my Redeemer liveth… those around him would have concluded that he had lost his mind considering his devastated condition at that time. In Job 42:2, Job said to God: I know that you can do everythingthis shows his confidence in God. No wonder God responded swiftly: “…But the LORD turned the captivity of Job.” (Job 42:10).

God responds to your knowledge and confidence in Him and in His abilities. What has God told you or promised you? Look for the word of that promise and build your knowledge/ confidence around it. Rom 10: 17 “Faith comes by hearing the word of God”.  As a General of God’s army, I know that the words from my mouth are divine arrows made of hot iron. Whenever I speak, the rod or koboko is released into action. It is the heat of the fire released from the mouth of a child of God that makes witches/wizards confess 


Further reading: Heb. 11:11
Prayer/ Confession: Lord I thank for every promise concerning me. Am confident that you will and can bring them to pass in my life. I receive them now.
Words of Wisdom: A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Eagles Devotional is a daily revelatory and inspirational Publication by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the founder and presiding Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Nigeria.
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: WLBC Media.

Comments

  1. I just stumbled on your devotional and I must confess I am highly bless. I would like to know how I can receive the devotional directly in my email every day. Bless you sir.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment