#EaglesDevotional - YOU AND GOD IN RELATIONSHIP


Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you”. John 15:15  

This scripture is talking about a relationship. Jesus called them friends. As a friend of Jesus Christ, you have been given authority over every work of the enemy. The devil has been placed under your foot. In Luke 10:19, the Bible says,   “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”.

 When you see a Christian running from prophet to prophet and cannot find their feet with God, they do not understand their relationship with God. They do not know that they have a superior power over the devil and the power of the enemy.
There are many people today, if they knew the kind of relationship they can have with God, they will be Christians;  and some Christians would be better.
I know a man who carried excreta with his mouth because of the problems he was facing. I know a woman who was given gunpowder with alligator pepper to eat because she had a problem.
They do not understand their relationship with God. When you understand your relationship with God, no power or native doctor, wind, flood, nothing can shake you. Jesus said, Behold I give unto you power to tread upon serpents, scorpions and all the powers of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Prayer/confession: God has given me power to tread upon serpents, scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Therefore every power of the enemy operating in my life and destiny, be crumbled and consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

Further Reading: Galatians 4:3-9

Words of wisdom: The devil/enemy will take advantage of what you do not know.


Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:http://www.christministries.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/4.jpg

Comments