#EaglesDevotional - PRINCIPLE No 3: FAITHFULNESS IN ANOTHER MAN’S PROPERTY


“And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?”             Luke 16:12

To be faithful means to be loyal, consistent, diligent, and obedient. Many times in life, before you get your own, God tests you with another man’s property. If you are not faithful in that which is another man’s, who will give you your own?  Are you praying to God to give you a big company but bastardizing the company you are presently working in? If you are a driver, how do you take care of your master’s car? Do you use a taxi anyhow because it is not your own but yet you want your own? Do you treat other people’s children wrongly but praying to have yours? If you are a tenant, how do you take care of the house you live in which belongs to another? Check these things.  God says if you do not take care of another man’s property, you will not get your own.

If God says you will not get a thing, even if 50 prophets prophesy, you will not get it.
How do you deal with another man’s own? Your destiny is bright and ahead of you but little things can stop you from fulfilling your destiny. Little foxes can spoil the vine.
How do you handle what God has put in your hand that belongs to another man? Your destiny is in your hand.

Do not play with what God puts in your hand, if you abuse, misuse or disuse another man’s own, then you are not ready for your own. God wants you to fulfill your destiny but you must comply with this principle.

Prayer/Confession: In the name of Jesus, I break from what has affected me negatively in the past. My destiny will be fulfilled. I am destined to rule and reign; I have dominion, I am not weak, I am strong. I am not a Loser, I am a winner. I am stepping into my destiny I will find my destiny in Christ.
O Lord, do a supernatural work in my life tonight.
Further Reading: Luke 16: 10-12
Words of Wisdom: If you abuse, misuse or disuse another man’s own, you are not ready for your own.

African Broadcasting Network
Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: http://xapatotheworld.com/tag/moomers/

Comments