#EaglesDevotional - GOD IS THE GIVER OF LONG LIFE


Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.  He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.  With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation”, (Psalm 91:14-16).
                     
Living long is one of the six blessings associated with knowing the name of Jesus. The only reason that assures a person of the scripture: “with long life will I satisfy him and shew him My salvation”, is when that person has known His name.  It is only God that has the power to give you long life.  It does not matter what people say about your life.  I declare to you as a servant of God that long life is your portion. Nobody, be it a scientist or doctor, can take credit for long life.  There are people who go to different places looking for long life. If you are such, stop wasting your time on a fruitless pursuit. 

It is only God that has the power to give you long life.  Please, do not be deceived by anybody who claims that he has the power to prolong your life.  Do not go to any of such places.  Such people are satanic.  Such demonic agents will only succeed in shortening your life. When you obey God’s word, long life becomes your portion automatically.
               
Prayer: This year, I and my household will not die but live to glorify the name of the LORD among the living. 

Further Reading: Proverbs 16:11


Words of Wisdom: When you obey God’s word, long life becomes your portion automatically.

Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:https://endtimebibleprophecy.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/god-the-creator-and-giver-of-life-copy.jpg?w=830

Comments