#EaglesDevotional - DO NOT BE OFFENDED OUT OF YOUR DREAM.


"... saying, come, let us meet together in some one of the villages of Ono. But they thought to do me mischief." (Nehemiah 6:2 KJV)

Again, many of you have heard or read about Nehemiah. He was a good man, a role model of a child God. He had a great dream; his dream was to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. The bible tells us that the work was almost completed when suddenly all his enemies joined forces against him. This was a distraction of the highest order, but Nehemiah replied " I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down(verse 3)." Yet Nehemiah's enemies did not relent. It is instructive to know that the enemy never gives up.

Always know that they can offend you out of your dream, be wise, and refuse to be offended you out of your dream. The reason you are facing problems is because they are satanically designed to distract your attention from your dream. If focus on your dream, you will get to your destination. Peter was distracted when he saw the wind and began to sink because he removed his eyes from his dream.

PRAYER: Father, in the of Jesus, you have given me a dream; you put it in my hand. I am doing a great work. Lord, help me not to come down in-spite of threat and distraction by my enemies. My dream will not sink; I will come up in Jesus name. Amen!

FURTHER READING: Nehemiah 6:1-4, Matthew 14:29-13

WORDS OF WISDOM: To get to your destination, focus on your dream and not the problem.

Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:http://img05.deviantart.net/b150/i/2013/092/b/f/follow_your_dreams____by_cryingsoulgirl-d5cpoep.jpg

Comments