#EaglesDevotional - AVOID GOD’S WRATH


"And the man of thine, whom I shall not cut off from mine altar, shall be to consume thine eyes, and to grieve thine heart: and all the increase of thine house shall die in the flower of their age” (1 Samuel 2:33c).

The word as contained in the above passage “… in the flower of their age”,  means when they are in their twenties, which is, their productive age that is when they will be dying.  In verse 34, God said, “And this shall be a sign unto thee, that shall come upon thy two sons…” What God was simply saying to Eli is that his two sons will die the same day and 100 years later relatives of Eli would not know the root cause why young people die in the family.  Whatever that is confronting you has a root cause, which you must seek to know.

Let me share with you my experience.  Many years ago, I discovered that one of my brothers who looked much like me died at the age of 34 years.  When I turned 34 years old, I suddenly took ill.  I could not explain what was wrong with me.  The doctor gave me all kinds of drugs but to no avail.  One night as I was sleeping, I heard a voice saying: “I will kill you like I killed your father.”  Fear gripped me but the fear drove me to study the Bible.  I made some enquiries and I discovered some things. If you can get to the root course of that problem confronting you, then it is solved. I knew for certain that something was wrong. When I asked questions about what killed my father I was shocked at what they said led to his death. It was a minor thing which ordinarily should not kill anybody.  But one night as I was studying the Bible, I got to Genesis 6:5 which says I am supposed to live for 120years.  So the Holy Spirit ministered to me and said, “Son, do you want to die?”  I replied: “No.”  Then He said to me: “Then live.” I refused to die.  And for the first time in my life, I slept like a baby.  By the time I woke up the next morning, I was completely healed.  I do not care to know how long you suffered from evil covenants and curses. You are going out free and delivered in Jesus name!  You could be bedridden but as you read this message the power of God will revive you.  I see God empowering you to stop those evil covenants and curses in your family.

Prayer: by the power in the name of Jesus I go to the root of every problem, eveil covenant and curses am facing and I put an end to it, in the name of Jesus.

Further Reading: 2 Samuel 2:1-36                   


Words of Wisdom:  If you can get to the root course of that problem confronting you, then it is solved.

Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/wrath-of-God.jpg

Comments