#EaglesDevotional - SIN CAN STEAL YOUR CROWN


The crown is fallen from our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!” (Lamentation 5:16).

Your crown is the authority God gives to every believer to rule over everything.
The devil wants your crown, and his potent weapon to take it is sin.  Revelation 3:11...hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take your crown”. If the devil can put sin in your life he can take your crown. Samson had a crown but he lost it to Delilah as a result of sin.  Joseph also had a crown but he did not lose it, even when Potiphar’s wife tempted him in Genesis 39:9, he said “how can I do this great wickedness” how can I sin against God?" When you lose your crown you lose the presence of God. 

As a slave, Joseph had his crown, as a prisoner he held his crown he refused to give it up, he probably said “I would rather die a slave than to lose my crown”. Take note of this, do not allow who you are and where you are today limit the vision of where you would be tomorrow and who you would be tomorrow. God has a vision for you, everyone has a crown. The crown is a sign of rulership. You have a crown as a child of God do not allow the devil take it.

Sometime ago, I was preaching in western beach Florida, they brought a young man to the service, he was very thin even the seat he was sitting on was uncomfortable for him he couldn’t sit, tears ran down his cheek, he was in pain.  I asked what was wrong and they told me his story. He was a Christian a member of the church, he had a bright future but because of friends and promises of money, he became a homosexual. He practised homosexuality almost like a business and caught AIDS. Many believers today have sold their crown to the devil because of fast money. There is a crown on your head don’t sell it, hold on to it. You may look at yourself and think there is nothing in you but there is a crown on your head. You have the power to change anything. Do not sell that to the devil for anything.

Prayer/Confession: I will not lose my crown, my father my father anything that will make me lose my crown o Lord take it away from. Today I decree sin, afflictions, anger, sorrow will not take my crown

Further Reading: Revelation 3:11


Words of Wisdom: Do not limit the vision of where you would be tomorrow and who you would be tomorrow because of who you are and where you are today.

Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo:http://blog.biblia.com/files/2014/12/Lamentations_5_16-3840x2160-1-660x371.png

Comments