#EaglesDevotional - HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND REMAIN SUCCESSFUL


“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men” (Matthew 4:19)

It is the will of God for you to succeed in life, because God is a successful God. God created us in His image and such it is God that put the desire to succeed within you. Success can only be defined through Christ, you cannot remain successful without Christ. When you follow Jesus, the sky is not the limit but your starting point. The above scripture says follow me and I will make you fishers of men. What Jesus is saying is that, leave your presence position and follow me to a higher position. This is symbolic of success. Jesus is saying follow me and I will raise you to success.

In Psalm 78, the Lord raised David from the sheepfold and placed him to feed Jacob, His people and Israel, His inheritance. In other words the Lord raised David from rearing animals to the Honorable position of being the king of Israel. The only way for you to succeed is for you to follow Christ and let him be Lord in all you do.

If you want to be successful, wait on God. Do not step on people, steal from others, or destroy people to acquire success. The devil cannot bring you down when you follow Jesus. When God is leading you, those who try to suppress you will step aside. The bible in Psalms 20:7 says “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God”. Men and women who trust in themselves are standing on shaking ground, all you need if you want to be successful is to trust in God, if God makes you successful no man can bring you down Ps 75:6-8 someone is set to have a promotion this week because the wind of success is blowing. 

Prayer/Confession: O Lord cause me to be successful in all I do, I refuse to depend on myself but on you  in the name of Jesus. 

Further Reading: 2 Chronicle 32:8


Words Of Wisdom: Success is dependent on Jesus Christ.

Eagles Devotional: Ayo Oritsejafor Ministries (Word Alive Publications)
Photo: http://andycore.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Success.jpg

Comments